Hello Beautiful People, We are back with new windows article where we are going to share an interesting tutorial article Fix ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR In Windows 10. In Daily Life, If You are using Chrome Browser On Your Device and Facing more issue then This Article is Special For You. So Here We are going to share Fix ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR In Windows 10. Keep reading this working guide to solving err_spdy_protocol_error.
ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR In Windows 10
Google Chrome is One of the best Browser Nowadays better than Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. Using Google Chrome Browser, You can easily Surf Anything from Google Chrome Browser. It is Best browser compare to Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. When You are browsing Different sites like Facebook, YouTube, Reddit, Wikipedia or Tumblr and You are getting Error Like this webpage is not available err_spdy_protocol_error. So This Article is very helpful to solve this error.
How To Fix ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR
Now We Are focus On Main Problem solution where You can fix this Error Easily Using below different methods. Here We Are going to share Different methods to Solve this issue Easily. You can fix this Error On Your Device. Before going to fix this error using different methods, Let’s Try Simple Method like clean the cache Of Browser. If You can’t fix this issue using Clean the Cache then Using below different methods, You can err_spdy_protocol_error permanent fix.
Method – 1 Flush Socket Method
So Let’s Get ready To Fix ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR In Windows 10 Using Flush Socket Method.
- Firstly Turn On Your System And Open Your Google Chrome Browser.
- Now Copy The URL and Enter in the Address Bar – “chrome://net-internals/#sockets“
- Now Click at the top right corner of the screen and click on “Flush Sockets.” From the drop-down list.
- Now Back To the Error Webpage And Reload the Page, If It is working Properly then the err_spdy_protocol_error is fixed but Still You are getting same error On Your Browser then Enter the URL In Address Bar – chrome://net-internals/#events&q=type:SPDY_SESSION%20is:active
- Now Click On “Flush Socket Pools” And Again Come back to the Error page to check is it working or not. If it is not working then try below different method.
Method – 2 Update Your Google Chrome Browser
If You are getting err_spdy_protocol_error google chrome then Try t0 Update Your Google Chrome New Version. Maybe It will be fixed After Updating Google Chrome Browser After Updating to the new version. There is many Reason to fix this error after updating Google Chrome Browser because a Current version of Chrome Browser is coming with Bugs and That’s Why You are getting This Type of Error On Your Browser. So Simple, Update Your Browser and Fix this Error.
Method – 3 Use The Incognito Mode Of Chrome
Here We are going to Share another Fix Error Method and That’s Use The Incognito Mode Of Chrome. Using Incognito Mode Of Chrome, You can’t be getting error In Your Incognito mode of Chrome. So Try This Method. If You Really Don’t Know How to Use Incognito Mode In Chrome Browser then Following below steps:
- Firstly Open Your Chrome Browser and Click On 3 Dots Menu.
- Then Click On New Incognito Mode And Open it.
- You can also Open Incognito Mode In Chrome Using Shortcut Key – Ctrl+ Shift+ N
Method – 4 Check Anti-Virus And Firewall Setting
If You are using Anti-Virus On Your Windows PC, So Check Out Anti-Virus and Windows Default Firewall Settings. You can also Get Error ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR On Your Browser due to Anti-Virus. If You are Avast Anti-Virus User then You are facing this error Sure. So Here below few steps for Anti-Virus Users. So Let’s Follow below steps:
- Open The Avast Anti-Virus Software and Click On Menu Settings option in the Avast Security software.
- Then click on Customize Web Shield Protection In the active protection tab.
- Now Add Your Websites In That Section Properly.
Finally, We Share Different Methods To Solve ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR In Windows 10. If You Fix This Error Using above methods then Share This Article With Your Friends and Family Member Those Who are facing this Error. Stay conntected to get more Windows 10 Technical Support.